Over and Unders
And everything in between! This one will have you scrubbing behind your ears for days. You must maneuver through this series of logs positioned just above the murky water by alternating some method of going Over and Under. Hint: Make like a breaching dolphin and blow out.
- A series of logs you must alternate going over and under placed over water.
- Slop Trough Exfoliator
You are going to need enough leg strength to jump from the water and then transfer the strength onto your arms, again and again. Sounds like you might need explosive legs and arms that can push you up and over! You thinkin’ what I’m thinkin? Yep, Box Jumps and good ‘ol military-style Push-Up punishment.
- When you do box jumps, a sturdy platform needs to be high enough to challenge you, but not too high. From an athletic stance, bend your hips and knees and swing your arms back to gather momentum.
- Explosively jump onto the box and hold for a second. Step off the box. That’s one repetition. Repeat for 6-8 repetitions.3. Slowly lift your right knee up towards your left arm, then back down to the starting position.
- Assume the starting position (you know the one; hands at shoulder’s width apart, feet together). Head, shoulders, hips, knees and ankles should remain in a straight line throughout the movement.
- Begin the push-up by lowering yourself in a straight line until your upper arms are parallel with the ground and your elbows are bent to 90 degrees. Inhale on the way down and sniff the dirt soldier!
- On even days: Do one set of as many push-ups as you can until you can’t get your nose out of the dirt one more time.
- On odd days: divide your maximum possible amount in half. This number = one set. Repeat 4 sets. If you are unable to do all 4 repeats consecutively, then build up to complete 4 sets throughout the day.